Monday, June 15, 2009

Local Patriotism

I didn't get to say goodbye to Alice. Not fully dressed anyways. It was my last session and I think despite of how good Alice was at hiding her feelings, she enjoyed our time together. She told Kelly, her assistant, to let me know I should call to make another appointment, in case I feel it is necessary. I don't think it will happen though.

I'm gladly returning to the low-maintenance girl I used to be, giving up my newly found appeal to China Town (that probably originates in the appeal I find to Jack Nicholson). Although it's raining I'm walking slowly, happy to be heading to the ultimate East at the end of the day. Not the Middle one, not the Upper but two stops on the L east to the Island - Brooklyn 11211.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Alice will miss you for weeks to come.