Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can God be traced on Google Analytics?

Thunderstorm in June. Seriously? Is this a joke? Is it something I said?

09:25 am. it’s dark and damp outside. It is the first time I am walking in my rain boots and although I would much rather be walking in Converse right now, I have to admit there is something very liberating in those green plastic monsters. I am fearless and carefree - until it comes to stepping down stairs (you would think a rubber shoe will be a bit more flexible than a splint). Trying to splash as many puddles as possible in a ten block walk, I enjoy feeling like a four year old superhero on her way to an ordinary high-tech kindergarten.
I do not have many readers – yet - but after posting yesterday about my longing for summer - a simple, normal consistent summer - it feels like someone very powerful somewhere read my blog and decided to comment. Just for spite. Another tease, to see how weather resistant and waterproof I really am. Hence the rain boots debut.
* Promise my next post will not be a weather report. Unless it’s snowing tomorrow.

1 comment:

Liora said...

Dana- it's June... not that July won't have thunderstorms too- but still... :)